Power2Manage Training Programme
The Management Development Programme will stretch, challenge and build confidence of supervisors and managers leading their teams to greatness. The programme will equip managers to deal effectively and confidently with areas of leadership, such as communication, delegation, performance management and challenging conversations.
Delivered in house over 6 months this interactive programme includes activities and learning methodologies to meet a range of learning styles. This will include the use of a mix of role-plays, plenary discussions, concepts and theory, diagnostic analysis tools, skills practice and feedback to participants.
You can also include one to one coaching for each individual on the programme, we believe that combining coaching and training provides the best development solutions for individuals wanting to embed what they’ve learned learn into their everyday roles right away.
The benefits of attending Power2Manage Training Programme are:
- With a wide range of industries in the room delegates are able to benefit from the shared knowledge of those both within their own industry and from wider sectors.
- Enable sustainable transformational change that supports both individual and organisational growth.
- A practical, blended learning experience allowing you to continue to develop skills in the workplace.
We understand that businesses do not always have the resources required for regular or bespoke training programmes, therefore, we offer a comprehensive list of workshops from Managing Difficult People and Developing Mission, Vision and Values to Mindfulness and Assertiveness Skills.
These workshops are delivered in house and are perfect if it’s a “one off” training you are looking for.
With our extensive training experience and knowledge of leadership and management roles we use a range of tools including Belbin, Hogan and Organisational Transactional Analysis to equip your employees with the knowledge and skills they need to lead your organisation to success.
The benefits of attending a workshop are:
- Workshops can target all members of staff in rather than individuals.
- Workshops can be a more ‘cost effective’ option for smaller organisations who may not have a large enough team to justify a regular programme
- All delegates have the opportunity to share their knowledge and opinions.
Bespoke Training Programmes
With over 10 years’ experience delivering leadership and management level training to a wide variety of organisations we can create bespoke training programmes to meet the individual needs of any business.
Whether you are looking for us to design a one-off training session that addresses a particular challenge that your business is facing, or a more comprehensive training programme that will develop the knowledge and skills of your team, we can create the perfect solution.
The benefits of a bespoke training programme are:
- The training is tailored to the needs of your business helping you to drive your business forward
- Training activities are contextualised to your industry making the content more relevant for your employees
- Training can be delivered at your premises reducing the time employees need to spend away from their normal work activities
- Employees can take what they have learnt and put this into practice immediately meaning you see tangible results in a short period of time
- You can help shape the training programme meaning you can ensure it reflects the aims and objectives of your business and helps you to achieve key performance indicators.