Great leaders are able to reflect and are highly aware of their internal processes, making them conscious of their ‘states of being’. They pay attention to their emotions and understand how this positively influences their personal and professional lives.
Mindfulness is being adopted by organisations worldwide in an effort to improve professional effectiveness and productivity, as well as wellbeing at work and home.
The benefits of practicing mindfulness in the workplace include improved focus, organisation, time management, improved setting of priorities and less stress.
On this hands-on half-day workshop, you’ll be offered instruction on mindfulness and its practical application in our lives. You will learn how to prioritise your attention and understand your intention in order to complete tasks efficiently and effectively, while reducing unnecessary stress.
What you’ll take away
- Improved mental focus with reduced stressed and increased relaxation.
- Become more patient and reduce reactivity in the workplace.
- Techniques to handle daily pressures.
- Ability to practice basic mindfulness techniques.
We recommend you build on your improved clarity by also attending our afternoon workshop focusing on leading with assertiveness.
You will learn to build the language and develop the emotional intelligence in order to become more assertive in the workplace.
Introduction to mindfulness
- What is mindfulness?
- The link between performance and mindfulness in the workplace.
- How to manage your own stress in the workplace.
- 3 concepts of mindfulness – Awareness, Non Judgement & Presence.
- Top 10 everyday mindfulness tips.
- Review action plan and guidelines to practice mindfulness.
Who should attend this course
This course is suitable for business owners, managers, supervisors and team leaders across all sectors who want to achieve and contribute more by improving their clarity and confidence.
Check out what other people have had to say about our courses and workshops here.
Latest course dates
Join us for our Mindfulness in business course for increased confidence and workplace communication on:
- Tuesday 14th June 2016
- Tuesday 6th September 2016
- 1:30pm – 4.30pm
- The Ruby Lounge, Diana’s Health and Fitness, 109E Finedon Road, Wellingborough, NN84AL
- £197+ VAT
Leading with assertiveness and Mindfulness in business Package
Both the Leading with assertiveness and the Mindfulness in business courses are being presented on the same date and we are offering both packages for a very exclusive price of £297:
To find out more about Leading with assertiveness click here.
The Power2Progress promise
Mindfulness is becoming more important in the workplace as we’re constantly uncovering what it takes to become a great leader. We promise to provide practical guidelines to maximise your workplace focus and promote cooperation in your team.
Result: increased self-awareness and productivity!