Having both assertiveness and mindfulness as a business leader could be the key to an improved working environment, relationships, productivity and so much more.
We are offering you a very unique opportunity to explore both of these cruicial areas. We will be presenting both a Leading with assertiveness course and a Mindfulness in business course on the same day and are giving you the option to experience the benefits of both in a full day course.
What is Assertiveness?
- Fight or Flight – the difference between aggressive and assertive.
- Understanding how you are communicating and the reason why.
- Understanding confidence and assertiveness are learnt behaviours.
- How to handle aggressive behaviour in the workplace.
- Effective communication and the importance of body language.
- Saying ‘no’ with confidence and practice in a safe environment.
- Review action plan and guidelines to develop their assertive behaviours.
Introduction to mindfulness
- What is mindfulness?
- The link between performance and mindfulness in the workplace.
- How to manage your own stress in the workplace.
- 3 concepts of mindfulness – Awareness, Non Judgement & Presence.
- Top 10 everyday mindfulness tips.
Leading with assertiveness and Mindfulness in business Package
Both courses indivdually are £197, so we are giving you the opportunity to save nearly £100!
Join us for our Mindfulness in business course for increased confidence and workplace communication on:
- Contact us for the next date or to run this in-house.
- Tuesday 14th June 2016
- Tuesday 6th September 2016
- 9:30am – 4.30pm
- The Ruby Lounge, Diana’s Health and Fitness, 109E Finedon Road, Wellingborough, NN84AL
- £297+ VAT
- Lunch included