OVERVIEW & OVERALL AIM
Our coaching and training programs are designed to enable sustainable transformational chang
e that supports both individual and organisational growth.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT TO GET FROM THE PROGRAM?
This development programme will stretch, challenge and build confidence of supervisors and managers in managing and leading their
people. It will enhance skills to manage performance effectively and give the confidence to lead their team effectively.
WHAT WILL I GET OUT OF IT?
- Vital interpersonal skills for a successful, respected manager
- An awareness of your own preferred communication style
- The confidence to give useful feedback and tackle performance issues
- The ability to delegate with confidence
- A structured approach to enable real results to be achieved from meetings
- Techniques to deal with conflict
- Principles of best practice performance management
- Skills to tackle the challenges of managing individual performance
- Motivation and feedback strategies
- Skills and behaviours, you need to manage and influence others
- A practical, blended learning experience allowing you to continue to develop skills in the workplace
WHO IS IT FOR?
Those in the leadership and management community roles who want to develop their skills to manage the performance of their staff.
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
The programme will equip managers to deal effectively and confidently with areas of management and leadership such as communication, delegation, performance management, Challenging conversations.
Each part of the programme will:
- be highly interactive using a range of approaches to learning: case studies, video clips, role-playing, role modelling, group & individual work
- include and encourage real time coaching from facilitators & fellow participants
- incorporate individual’s own real-life business issues
- develop strong internal networks and relations
This interactive programme includes activities and learning methodologies to meet a range of learning styles. This will include the use of a mix of role-plays, plenary discussions, concepts and theory, diagnostic analysis tools, skills practice and feedback to participants.
PROGRAMME OVERVIEW –
(Here are some typical workshops that may be included. The final program will be developed according to the delegates requirements and developmental needs)
- Roles and responsibilities of a manager
- Managing team dynamics
- Adapting management style to suit ability and confidence differences
- Motivating your team
- Influencing techniques
- Effective relationship management
- Communicating with different styles
Delegation & Feedback
- Using delegation as a motivational tool
- How to delegate effectively
- How to give feedback effectively
The Art of Conducting Meetings
- Skills for effective meetings
- Summarising and implementing action plans
- Principles of effective performance management
- Setting Goals & Objectives
- Managing and reviewing and assessing performance
- Feedback and performance conversations
- The difference between assertive passive and aggressive
- Dealing with conflict assertively
WHEN WILL THE PROGRAM BE DELIVERED?
The program will be delivered over 6 months. (Dates TBC with delegates)
Session 1 – July, 11th
Session 2 – August, 15th
Session 3 – September, 12th
Session 4 – October, 10th
Session 5 – November, 7th
Session 6 – December, 12th
Individual coaching : 1 session per month per individual
WHAT IS MY INVESTMENT?
We believe combining coaching and training provides the best development solutions for individuals wanting to embed the learning in to their everyday roles. Option 1 is recommended.
Option 1 Enhanced learning program – Coaching & Training: £349 per month for 6 months
Option 2 – Basic learning program – Training only: £199.00 per month