Creating True Partnerships
A masterclass on building relationships and business through trust
11 January 2018
Discover how to:
1. Build trust to explore more opportunities
2. Share solutions for mutually beneficial commercial gains
3. Be authentic to enjoy your business partnerships
Don’t miss out on the chance to win business and enjoy your relationships with clients. Join other business pioneers and ambitious owners on our one-day masterclass at Highgate House, Northampton, NN6 8NN.
This highly interactive masterclass focuses on how to create true lasting partnerships whether that be with clients, colleagues or staff and will get help you to realise relationship and business success.
We will examine the key elements of trust and effective communication with clients and colleagues.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to: –
· Recognise what a true partnership is and the benefits to you and your business
· The process of successful partnerships and the role and development of trust
· Become aware of the components of trust and what to focus on to develop more trusting relationships
· Master a skill-set which equips you with the with the winning tools and techniques to become a trusted true partner
· Understand the role of empathy, why it is vital for professional success and the necessary skills to enhance and develop it
· Participants will also get an opportunity to work through current live client or colleague scenarios to apply the newly learnt tools and techniques to real situations and receive feedback and coaching ready to put in to practise when you return to your workplace
Book now to secure your place. Hurry, only a limited number available.